Share-A Load without a PIN. STEP 1: Text
- 1 How to transfer load from Globe to Globe?
- 2 Does Globe have Pasaload?
- 3 Where do I text to Pasaload?
- 4 How to share a load in Globe via text Related Questions
- 5 Why can’t I share a load Globe?
- 6 How can I convert my Globe load to GCash?
- 7 Can you transfer Globe account to another person?
- 8 Is it possible to share a load from Globe to Smart?
- 9 Is Pasaload still available?
- 10 How do I send via SMS?
- 11 How do you send a load using * 123?
- 12 Is GCash connected to Globe?
- 13 How do I transfer my prepaid mobile number to another person?
- 14 How can I share my Globe?
- 15 How can I transfer my Globe card to another number?
- 16 How do I load my smart prepaid card via text?
- 17 How much is Pasaload charge?
- 18 How can I send SMS online?
- 19 How do I get a SMS code?
- 20 How do I send SMS on iPhone?
How to transfer load from Globe to Globe?
Globe Prepaid: Text LOAN
Does Globe have Pasaload?
To Pasaload via SMS to a Globe or TM subscriber, just text the load amount to 2 + 10-digit number of the recipient, replacing the prefix “0” with the number “2”. For example 50 and send to 29123456789.
Where do I text to Pasaload?
Text PASALOAD (space) 11-digit mobile number of the recipient (space) amount, then send it to 808. For example: PASALOAD 09191234567 2. Text 11-digit mobile number of the recipient (space) amount, then send it to 808. For example: 09191234567 2.
We wish to inform you that starting December 1, 2022, Share-A-Load and Share-A-Promo will no longer be available. Along with this, the “Charge to other Globe number” option when you buy load in GlobeOne will also be removed. You may instead pay for load purchase using your GCash or credit/debit card in GlobeOne.
How can I convert my Globe load to GCash?
– Create an account for yourself and log in. – Select “Prepaid load to GCash” and Cash-in. – Fill in the Amount. – Once you confirm, you will receive a message confirming the conversion of the load to GCash.
Can you transfer Globe account to another person?
Transfer of Ownership is FREE for Globe At Home customers. However, the new account holder must consent to settle any outstanding balance or remaining device amortization of the previous account holder if not settled before the transfer. Also, it won’t incur pre-termination fees.
The pasaload feature is only available between phone numbers on the same networks. You cannot pasaload from Smart to Globe networks.
Is Pasaload still available?
Now you can pasaload to any Smart or Smart BRO Prepaid subscribers with your PLDT myHome account!
How do I send via SMS?
Open the Messages app . Tap Compose . In “To,” enter the names, phone numbers, or email addresses that you’d like to message. You can also pick from your top contacts or your whole contact list.
How do you send a load using * 123?
To share a load, text PASALOAD
Is GCash connected to Globe?
Mynt, which operates GCash, is a partnership between Globe Telecom, the Ayala Corporation, and Ant Financial, that provides innovative and first-in-world fintech solutions to consumers and merchants by disrupting traditional channels through digital financial technology services.
How do I transfer my prepaid mobile number to another person?
SMS the word ‘PORT’ (which shall be case-insensitive, i.e., it can be ‘port’ or ‘Port’ etc.) followed by a space and the ten-digit mobile number which is to be ported, to 1900. The UPC will be received through SMS on the mobile of the Subscriber.
STEP 1: OPEN THE DIALER APP ON YOUR PHONE AND DIAL *143# STEP 2: CHOOSE ACCOUNT BY TYPING THE NUMBER THAT CORRESPONDS TO IT. STEP 3: FROM THE LIST OF OPTIONS, CHOOSE SHARE A LOAD/MB. STEP 4: CHOOSE THE NUMBER THAT CORRESPONDS WITH SHARE MB. STEP 5: TYPE THE AMOUNT OF MB THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE.
How can I transfer my Globe card to another number?
To send load to another prepaid number, just send LOAD
How do I load my smart prepaid card via text?
To reload Smart Prepaid, dial 1510 and press send. To reload Talk ‘N Text, dial 1511 and press send.
How much is Pasaload charge?
Just text PASALOAD (space) mobile number of recipient (space) amount, then send to 808. The amount transferred plus the P1 SMS fee will be charged on top of your Monthly Service Fee (MSF). The Pasaload cap limit is implemented for postpaid subscribers as a necessary control for possible fraud and abusive usage.
How can I send SMS online?
Textfree by pinger. OpenTestingOnline. Text’em. Send SMS Now. txtDrop. WiFiText. mySMS. FoxText.
How do I get a SMS code?
Obtain the user’s phone number. Start the SMS retriever. Send the phone number to your server. Receive verification messages. Send the one-time code from the verification message to your server.
How do I send SMS on iPhone?
Open Messages. Tap the Compose button to start a new message. Or go to an existing conversation. Type your message, then tap the Send button .