On your Smart Mobile Phone, text: RELOAD(space)14-digit PIN(space)Smart Number and send to 1510. You will receive an SMS from SMART on your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi mobile number confirming load receipt.
- 1 How do I load Smartbro?
- 2 How do I access my SMART Bro Pocket WiFi dashboard?
- 3 What is the app for SMART Bro Pocket WiFi?
- 4 How to load prepaid SMART bro Pocket WiFi Related Questions
- 5 How do I transfer regular load to prepaid WiFi?
- 6 How do I load my SMART prepaid card via text?
- 7 How do I know Smartbro is loading?
- 8 How to load SMART bro home Wi-Fi using GigaLife?
- 9 How do I load GigaLife?
- 10 Can you load smart Pocket WiFi?
- 11 What is the admin password for Smartbro Pocket WiFi?
- 12 How do I log into my WiFi dashboard?
- 13 How do I connect my Pocket WiFi to my phone?
- 14 What is the IP address of SMART Bro Pocket WiFi?
- 15 How do I transfer a regular load?
- 16 How do I convert regular load to Gigalife?
- 17 How can I transfer data through Wi-Fi?
- 18 How do I load data into my SMART prepaid?
- 19 How can I send money to a prepaid card?
- 20 How do I reload my prepaid card?
How do I load Smartbro?
Via Smart Mobile Phone. On your Smart Mobile Phone, text: RELOAD 14-digit PIN Smart Number and send to 1510. Via Smart Web Dashboard. Connect your gadgets to your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi.
How do I access my SMART Bro Pocket WiFi dashboard?
To access the Smart Bro Dashboard, just type in https://192.168.1.1 and log in using your new details.
What is the app for SMART Bro Pocket WiFi?
Connect your smartphone to your Pocket WiFi. Open the Giga Life App to log in. The app will automatically detect your Smart Bro MIN.
How to load prepaid SMART bro Pocket WiFi Related Questions
How do I transfer regular load to prepaid WiFi?
1. To load your Home Prepaid WiFi using regular load, go to the nearest store that offers Globe AutoLoadMax. 2. Choose your desired Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi Promo and give your 11-digit prepaid Wi-Fi number located on the back of your modem (for example, 09662756289).
How do I load my SMART prepaid card via text?
To reload Smart Prepaid, dial 1510 and press send. To reload Talk ‘N Text, dial 1511 and press send.
How do I know Smartbro is loading?
Smart Prepaid, Smart Bro, Smart Bro Home WiFi and TNT subscribers can conveniently check your remaining load balance and active subscriptions through the following ways: For Smart Prepaid, TNT and Bro Prepaid subscribers: Dial *123#, choose Bal:Svcs and select Balance.
How to load SMART bro home Wi-Fi using GigaLife?
How do I load GigaLife?
From the quick/home view screen, tap the “+” sign button beside the load balance. Select your preferred load amount. Select your Payment Method: Maya or Credit/Debit Card. If Debit/Credit is selected, enter your bank details then click save and continue.
Can you load smart Pocket WiFi?
You may load Pocket WiFi from any of your nearest Smart retailer nationwide. Select “UNLI DATA” in the app favorites. Choose “UNLI DATA 499”.
What is the admin password for Smartbro Pocket WiFi?
A “Your Connection is not private” page will appear. Click on the ADVANCED button to proceed. An extended detail will appear. Click Proceed to 192.168. 1.1 (unsafe) to proceed. You will be directed to the Smart Bro Web Dashboard UI. Enter the default username and password. Username: smartbro. Password: smartbro.
How do I log into my WiFi dashboard?
Launch your web browser and point it at the router’s IP address which by default is 192.168. 1.1. 2. Enter the router password in the Access Router field and click the sign-in button.
How do I connect my Pocket WiFi to my phone?
Press Power button and hold the button until 4 LEDs are blinking and then release Power button. Prepare the device to connect to 4G Pocket WiFi. If it is iPhone, go to [Settings] > Select [Wi-Fi] Tap Wi-Fi, select true_pocketwifi_4F1B. Enter [Password] and tap [Join]
What is the IP address of SMART Bro Pocket WiFi?
Smart Bro Web UI allows you to change WiFi password and name for LTE Pocket WiFi, Home WiFi, and PLDT Prepaid Home WiFi at http://192.168.1.1.
How do I transfer a regular load?
Step1: On a Dial pad, type *143# from your phone. Step 2: Enter 4 to choose one from these options Share-A-Load/Promo/MB. Step 4: Enter the total amount which you want to load. Step 5: Enter the 10-digit receiver mobile number.
How do I convert regular load to Gigalife?
From Quick View Screen or Home Screen, click your preferred promo. Select your chosen denomination. Click Subscribe to successfully register.
How can I transfer data through Wi-Fi?
Method 1: Using Nearby Sharing on Windows 10/11 The Nearby Sharing feature on Windows 10 and 11 allows users to transfer files via Wi-Fi from PC to PC connected to the same network. Using Nearby sharing is easy, but it requires doing some settings before you can transfer files via Wi-Fi.
How do I load data into my SMART prepaid?
Head on to my.smart.com.ph on your browser. Log in to your My Smart account. Under Prepaid Balance, select Reload. Click your desired load denomination from the Smart Load catalog and click Select. To continue, click Yes, Proceed.
How can I send money to a prepaid card?
Download the card-issuer app or visit their website; Sign in and navigate to the ‘send money’ option; Enter recipient’s bank details; Enter prepaid card details; Confirm your transfer.
How do I reload my prepaid card?
Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card. Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card. Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card. Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.