You can also transfer regular load from any Smart and TNT number using the format PASALOAD
- 1 How to convert Smart regular load to promo?
- 2 Can I load regular load to PLDT home Wi-Fi?
- 3 Is FamLoad available for Smart prepaid?
- 4 How to convert Smart load to PLDT Home Wi-Fi Related Questions
- 5 Can I convert Smart load?
- 6 Can I use Smart SIM for PLDT Home prepaid Wi-Fi?
- 7 How do I transfer regular load to prepaid WiFi?
- 8 How do I use Smart load as payment?
- 9 Can you transfer Smart promo?
- 10 Can I pay PLDT using load?
- 11 Can you use regular load for data in Smart?
- 12 Can I load 50 in PLDT home WIFI?
- 13 Which is better PLDT or Smart prepaid Wi-Fi?
- 14 What is the cheapest load for PLDT Home prepaid Wi-Fi?
- 15 What is Smart prepaid load?
- 16 Can Smart load be converted to Paymaya?
- 17 How do I transfer my load?
- 18 How do I load a different device using Smart Load Card?
- 19 What SIM is used for PLDT prepaid WiFi?
- 20 Can I use smart 5G SIM in PLDT Home WiFi?
How to convert Smart regular load to promo?
From Quick View Screen or Home Screen, click your preferred promo. Select your chosen denomination. Click Subscribe to successfully register.
Can I load regular load to PLDT home Wi-Fi?
You can only use the Service using FamLoad. Regular load should be converted to FamLoad or valid promo loads to access the Internet. For the latest FamLoad offers, please visit www.pldthome.com/homewifi for more details.
Is FamLoad available for Smart prepaid?
These promos are available for both PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi and Smart Bro Prepaid LTE Home WiFi users and currently available in three categories: FamLoad Study, FamLoad Video, and FamLoad Video Plus.
How to convert Smart load to PLDT Home Wi-Fi Related Questions
Can I convert Smart load?
“Convert” Smart load to GCash: Type PASALAOD receiver’s 11-digit phone number and send it to 808. Such as for the load 0f PHP 50 on number 09203224349, type PASALAOD 09203224349 50, and send on 808. It’s complete!
Can I use Smart SIM for PLDT Home prepaid Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Prepaid Home WiFi SIM is available to Smart Bro or PLDT Prepaid Home WiFi device.
How do I transfer regular load to prepaid WiFi?
1. To load your Home Prepaid WiFi using regular load, go to the nearest store that offers Globe AutoLoadMax. 2. Choose your desired Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi Promo and give your 11-digit prepaid Wi-Fi number located on the back of your modem (for example, 09662756289).
How do I use Smart load as payment?
Open Google Pay Profile and select Payments and Subscriptions. Select Payment methods and choose “Add Smart Communications Billing.” Confirm the request by selecting “Enable.” Smart Communications can now be selected as a payment option.
Can you transfer Smart promo?
To send a promo, key in PASALOAD <11-digit mobile number>
Can I pay PLDT using load?
Choose “Load & Bills” from the homepage. Choose “Landline & Internet” then select “PLDT” Provide your 10-digit account number and telephone number, and the amount to pay. Select the preferred payment method then tap “Pay”
Can you use regular load for data in Smart?
For subscribers using an APP or BROWSER (https sites) to access the internet, SMS notification will be sent if account has insufficient balance, no data package and accessing site outside their data package. No need to panic that your regular load will be used for data. Helpful, right?
Can I load 50 in PLDT home WIFI?
Load up for as low as P50 to avail of Home Boost 50, which comes with 1.3GB (1GB + 300mb for Vimeo, Spinnr, Youtube) for 3 days.
Which is better PLDT or Smart prepaid Wi-Fi?
In comparison, the PLDT Home WiFi unit currently only has indicator lights for power, signal strength, Amazingly, the new Smart Bro LTE-A Pocket WiFi supports up to 10 connected devices while PLDT Home WiFi can provide internet connection to a maximum of five devices.
What is the cheapest load for PLDT Home prepaid Wi-Fi?
For as low as P15 (FAMLOAD 15) with 1GB of data valid for one day, home users can enjoy fast and reliable connection at home. FAMLOAD15 can be used as an add-on to any prepaid pack.
What is Smart prepaid load?
Smart Prepaid gives you convenient and flexible ways to load up your account. You’re always connected through these loading options – whether you’re on-the-go or on a budget.
Can Smart load be converted to Paymaya?
For Smart Money account holders transferring money to Maya, go to Smart Money SIM Menu and select “transfer”. Select “others”. Enter the amount, your WPIN, then click SEND.
How do I transfer my load?
Text PASALOAD (space) 11-digit mobile number of the recipient (space) amount, then send it to 808. For example: PASALOAD 09191234567 2. Text 11-digit mobile number of the recipient (space) amount, then send it to 808. For example: 09191234567 2.
How do I load a different device using Smart Load Card?
Go to Smart Menu. Select Mobile Banking. Choose Bank. Select Reload Buddy. Select Others and press OK. Enter the cellphone number of the recipient. Confirm reload by pressing OK. Select Bank.
What SIM is used for PLDT prepaid WiFi?
Home WiFi Prepaid SIM powered by Smart Bro (“SIM”), which will have a corresponding Home WiFi Number (“Number”); and. FamLoad value loaded into the customer’s Home Prepaid WiFi account.
Can I use smart 5G SIM in PLDT Home WiFi?
Yes, 5G is backward compatible. You will still be able to use Smart’s fastest 4G/LTE network.