To opt-out from your Postpaid add-on subscription, you may text STOP
- 1 How do I subscribe to UNLI data 99?
- 2 How do I register for TNT promo?
- 3 How do I cancel my promo subscription?
- 4 How do I cancel my smart promo Related Questions
- 5 Can I cancel my SMART subscription?
- 6 Why is UNLI data not available?
- 7 How many days is smart UNLI data 99?
- 8 What is the code for UNLI data TNT?
- 9 How do I check my TNT promo?
- 10 How to register TNT 150 for 1 month?
- 11 Can I register 2 same promos in TNT?
- 12 How do you cancel a paid subscription to an app?
- 13 How do I cancel an in app purchase subscription?
- 14 Is it hard to cancel subscription?
- 15 What subscriptions are hard to cancel?
- 16 Will turn off automatic renewal cancel your subscription?
- 17 Why is unlimited data not unlimited?
- 18 Why is my mobile data not working when I have unlimited data?
- 19 Does unlimited data require internet?
- 20 Is Smart UNLI data forever?
How do I subscribe to UNLI data 99?
Go to your TNT/Smart GigaLife App. In the application menu, choose the “UNLI DATA” Select the UNLI DATA you prefer (UNLI DATA 99 or UNLI DATA 299). Click Subscribe then tap YES to confirm your registration.
How do I register for TNT promo?
To register, just dial *123# > Other Offers > ALLNET 20. Make sure to have enough load balance to be able to subscribe to TNT’s All Net 20 promo.
How do I cancel my promo subscription?
Unless you cancel your subscription by logging into your Account at https://promo.com, selecting the “Billing” Page and confirming the “cancel plan”, or by informing the Promo Customer Support Department at email@example.com of your decision to cancel, (in each case prior to the renewal commencement date and time), …
How do I cancel my smart promo Related Questions
Can I cancel my SMART subscription?
The Subscriber may terminate his subscription in writing by giving one (1) month prior notice for cancellation and by fully settling all his outstanding obligations with SMART.
Why is UNLI data not available?
If you don’t see “UNLI DATA” in the GigaLife app, it means that you are not eligible to register to Smart Unli Data promos. The promos are only available to selected Smart and TNT subscribers. You will receive a text message from Smart once you are eligible to register to the promos.
How many days is smart UNLI data 99?
P 99 for 7 days.
What is the code for UNLI data TNT?
What is UNLI data in TNT? UNLI data in TNT is a limited promo that is sometimes available by dialing *123# on your device.
How do I check my TNT promo?
Dial *123# Pumili ng TNT promo offer na gusto. Select SUBSCRIBE then SEND to confirm registration.
How to register TNT 150 for 1 month?
TNT UTP150 Promo Bundle Type U150 then SPACE then (Your Customer’s TNT number) then send to 4540. Type RTSUT150 then SPACE then (Your Customer’s TNT number) then send to 4540.
Can I register 2 same promos in TNT?
Yes, you can concurrently avail of any other offer from the same brand.
How do you cancel a paid subscription to an app?
On your computer, go to your subscriptions in Google Play. For the subscription you want to cancel, click Manage. Click Cancel subscription. Within the confirmation pop-up, select a reason. Click Continue.
How do I cancel an in app purchase subscription?
Open the Settings app. Tap your name. Tap Subscriptions. Tap the subscription. Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button.
Is it hard to cancel subscription?
1. You can text or call us at 833-745-3377 from 10 am ET to 6 pm ET, excluding federal holidays. 2. Chat us by clicking “Support” in the bottom right corner to cancel your subscription.
What subscriptions are hard to cancel?
Women’s Clothing and Shoe Subscriptions. Cable and Internet Subscriptions. Book and Audiobook Subscriptions. Online Gaming Subscriptions. Gym Memberships.
Will turn off automatic renewal cancel your subscription?
When you turn off automatic renewal, your Subscription will remain active until the end of its term and you will not receive any refunds or credits.
Why is unlimited data not unlimited?
Throttled Speeds The biggest catch in most “unlimited” data plans is speed limits. It’s common practice for unlimited plans to only allow access to high-speed data for a set amount, such as 25GB. After you use that much data, your speed gets throttled down.
Why is my mobile data not working when I have unlimited data?
Restart the phone Most data connectivity issues (and many other software issues on the phone) can be resolved with a simple restart. As basic as this approach may be, it actually gets the problem solved. Do not confuse turning off the phone and restarting it. Long-press the power button then hit on Restart.
Does unlimited data require internet?
Do you need unlimited data? Honestly, probably not. It’s not necessary for most internet users. But unlimited data does come in handy if you spend a lot of time doing online activities that use up lots of data, like streaming video and downloading large files.
Is Smart UNLI data forever?
Once the 30 days of Unli Data is up, subscribers can always avail of another unlimited data for all sites for 30 days promo, or register to other data promos they like via the GigaLife app.