STEP 1: OPEN THE DIALER APP ON YOUR PHONE AND DIAL *143# STEP 2: CHOOSE ACCOUNT BY TYPING THE NUMBER THAT CORRESPONDS TO IT. STEP 3: FROM THE LIST OF OPTIONS, CHOOSE SHARE A LOAD/MB. STEP 4: CHOOSE THE NUMBER THAT CORRESPONDS WITH SHARE MB. STEP 5: TYPE THE AMOUNT OF MB THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE.
- 1 Can you share a load from Globe to Globe?
- 2 How can I transfer postpaid load?
- 3 Can I transfer my Globe postpaid number to prepaid?
- 4 How can I share my Globe postpaid data to prepaid Related Questions
- 5 Can we share data from postpaid to prepaid?
- 6 How can I transfer my Globe load to another number?
- 7 Can I share my Globe data postpaid?
- 8 How can I convert my Globe load to GCash?
- 9 Can Globe postpaid share a load to smart?
- 10 Can you Pasaload from postpaid to prepaid?
- 11 Can I send load from postpaid SIM?
- 12 How can I make my postpaid prepaid?
- 13 Can I transfer my postpaid plan to another number?
- 14 How long does it take to change from postpaid to prepaid?
- 15 How can I convert my postpaid to prepaid smart?
- 16 Can I transfer mobile data to someone?
- 17 Can we share Globe prepaid data?
- 18 How to convert postpaid to prepaid dialog?
- 19 Can you convert Globe load to cash?
- 20 Is Pasaload still available?
We wish to inform you that starting December 1, 2022, Share-A-Load and Share-A-Promo will no longer be available. Along with this, the “Charge to other Globe number” option when you buy load in GlobeOne will also be removed. You may instead pay for load purchase using your GCash or credit/debit card in GlobeOne.
How can I transfer postpaid load?
Just text PASALOAD (space) mobile number of recipient (space) amount, then send to 808. The amount transferred plus the P1 SMS fee will be charged on top of your Monthly Service Fee (MSF). The Pasaload cap limit is implemented for postpaid subscribers as a necessary control for possible fraud and abusive usage.
Can I transfer my Globe postpaid number to prepaid?
Mobile number portability, or MNP, as a global practice enables a mobile phone customer to keep their number even when they switch networks or change their subscription from postpaid to prepaid and vice versa, free of charge. Great!
Yes, Data Sharing is for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
How can I transfer my Globe load to another number?
Lightly scratch off the gray panel to get the call card and PIN numbers. Dial 223 and press SEND. Enter the card number and press #. Enter PIN and press #. A voice prompt will then confirm that the reload attempt is successful.
Data Sharing to family and other devices Data Sharing on the Globe myLifestyle plan allows the sharing of one data plan among family members or across a user’s various devices – all within one postpaid account.
How can I convert my Globe load to GCash?
Download and Install the GCash app. Register yourself and Login into your account. Choose Cash-in and the “Prepaid load to GCash“. Enter the Amount. Confirm, and then you will get the confirmation message and the load converts to GCash.
The pasaload feature is only available between phone numbers on the same networks. You cannot pasaload from Smart to Globe networks. The pasaload steps above are only for prepaid networks.
Can you Pasaload from postpaid to prepaid?
Can postpaid subscribers transfer load via Pasaload? Postpaid customers can share credit or packages with their friends and loved ones using prepaid or TNT. The steps involved are as follows. Text PASALOAD
Can I send load from postpaid SIM?
No, Buy Load only works for prepaid numbers.
How can I make my postpaid prepaid?
Yes, you can convert your prepaid connection to a postpaid connection. All you need to do is to visit the nearby store of your telecom company and complete the procedure. What are some of the common benefits of a postpaid connection over a prepaid one?
Can I transfer my postpaid plan to another number?
Yes you may, as long as the new owner/customer is willing to continue the remaining contract.
How long does it take to change from postpaid to prepaid?
An OTP will arrive on your number, and once you give that OTP to the representative and the verification is complete, an SMS comes to your phone that the postpaid to prepaid shift request has been received. This shift to prepaid should take approximately two hours to activate.
How can I convert my postpaid to prepaid smart?
Step 1: Visit the nearest Smart Store and apply for internal porting. Step 2: Submit the required documents for your application. Step 3: Prepare to receive notification after successful MNP process and new account activation.
Can I transfer mobile data to someone?
Tip: You can share your phone’s mobile data with up to 10 other devices via a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Manage your group data by adding members. SURF4ALL can be shared with Globe Prepaid, Postpaid, Platinum, Home Prepaid WiFi, TM, and Mobile WiFi.
How to convert postpaid to prepaid dialog?
Postpaid to prepaid conversions can only be done at a Dialog centre or Franchise outlet. > Any outstanding payments in your postpaid connection will not be transferred to the new prepaid connection and subscribers are required to settle their outstanding payments before the conversion.
Can you convert Globe load to cash?
– Create an account for yourself and log in. – Select “Prepaid load to GCash” and Cash-in. – Fill in the Amount. – Once you confirm, you will receive a message confirming the conversion of the load to GCash.
Is Pasaload still available?
Now you can pasaload to any Smart or Smart BRO Prepaid subscribers with your PLDT myHome account!