Computerized 1-month Payslip. Certificate of Employment and Compensation. ITR with BIR or Bank-received Stamp (form 1700) W-2 (form 2316) Credit Card (swipe to charge advance monthly service fee) 3-month Certificate of Allotment plus Employment Contract (for overseas workers)
- 1 How long does it take for Globe approval?
- 2 How long does it take for Globe postpaid to be activated?
- 3 How long is the delivery of Globe plan?
- 4 How can I get approved for Globe plan Related Questions
- 5 How can I check my Globe application status?
- 6 How long is the approval of smart plan?
- 7 How do I know my Globe credit limit?
- 8 What is Globe billing process?
- 9 How Fast Is Globe fiber?
- 10 Is Globe prepaid better than postpaid?
- 11 What will happen if you dont pay Globe postpaid?
- 12 How fast can I get postpaid SIM?
- 13 How long is the installation of Globe at home?
- 14 How much does it cost to cancel globe plan?
- 15 How much is the termination fee for Globe plan?
- 16 Is Globe Fiber Unlimited?
- 17 What is Globe plan 299?
- 18 Can I have 2 postpaid plans in Globe?
- 19 How do I get approved for smart plan?
- 20 How do I check my smart plan application status?
How long does it take for Globe approval?
Fill out the application, attach all required documents and then submit through your chosen application method (Globe Store, Globe Online Shop, or GlobeOne App). Wait for the application to be processed. You’ll receive an update on your application through text or email within seven business days.
How long does it take for Globe postpaid to be activated?
The Globe store will activate the newly-issued SIM within 24 hours. For SIM cards that need to be replaced due to loss – activation is through the nearest Globe store.
How long is the delivery of Globe plan?
Standard delivery (Takes 3-5 days)
How can I get approved for Globe plan Related Questions
How can I check my Globe application status?
Enter your order number and email address to see your order status (ex. GLO-123ABC456). For new/ additional line applications, you may track your order through https://shop.globe.com.ph/track-order.
How long is the approval of smart plan?
For postpaid applications, once the application has gone thru the validation & approval process which are relative to documentation and plan applied for, delivery takes 1 to 7 working days.
How do I know my Globe credit limit?
Your spending limit is refreshed at the start of new billing cycle. If you don’t remember the spending limit that was assigned to your account upon application, you may check it inside the dashboard section via the GlobeOne app.
What is Globe billing process?
If you’re paying via credit card or GCash, you may also settle your Globe bill through our online bills payment service at www.globe.com.ph/paybill. For business and enterprise accounts, you may pay through your bank’s online payment facilities, via wire transfer or via www.globe.com.ph/paybillcorp.
How Fast Is Globe fiber?
Up to 200 Mbps for Three Months.
Is Globe prepaid better than postpaid?
If you are not strict with your subscription needs and want to change things up from time to time, get yourself a prepaid plan. If you prefer a long-term commitment and the added benefits, postpaid would suit you better.
What will happen if you dont pay Globe postpaid?
In the event of a pending bill, the cellular provider will disconnect the connection first, followed by notices and calls from recovery agents. If you do not pay your bills after that, you will most likely be blacklisted by the operator, which means you will never be able to use their services again.
How fast can I get postpaid SIM?
Once you request a new connection, your new postpaid SIM will get delivered in 24 hours.
How long is the installation of Globe at home?
This makes availing of our GFiber Plans quick and hassle-free,” said Janis Legaspi-Racpan, Head of Globe At Home Brand Management. Get fiber-fast speed installed in as quick as 24 hours.
How much does it cost to cancel globe plan?
Can I terminate before the contract ends? Yes, you can but doing so will incur some charges. If you’re not up to it, it’s really best to finish your contract. If you terminate before 24 months – you’ll have to pay a pre-termination fee of P2,000, a P550 admin fee plus the balance of the device payments.
How much is the termination fee for Globe plan?
1. What happens if I terminate/cancel/close my Globe At Home account during the lock-in period? If you are still under the contract, you will be required to pay the pre-termination fee. The computation is P2,500 + 2 months of plan cost + pending bills.
Is Globe Fiber Unlimited?
Our new Globe At Home Unli Fiber Up plans offer a high-speed UNLI wired internet bundled with free content for an enhanced connectivity and entertainment experience at home!
What is Globe plan 299?
299/MONTH. INCLUSIONS: Unlimited calls and texts to all networks. Unlimited landline calls nationwide. 3 GB data allocation.
Can I have 2 postpaid plans in Globe?
Can I still get another line under my name? Yes! You can get an additional line subject to existing credit policies.
How do I get approved for smart plan?
Visit the Smart Signature website and apply for a postpaid plan. Select the phone of your choice for your postpaid plan, then continue with the application process and input the required information.
How do I check my smart plan application status?
Prepaid (SIM, phone, device) Postpaid Line (GSM or Bro) Subscription (add-ons, eload)