The pasaload feature is only available between phone numbers on the same networks. You cannot pasaload from Smart to Globe networks.
- 1 How do I send regular load on TNT?
- 2 How do I transfer a regular load?
- 3 How can I convert regular load to GCash?
- 4 Can I transfer Globe regular load to Smart Related Questions
- 5 How do I transfer regular load to prepaid WiFi?
- 6 How do you load regular TNT 50?
- 7 How long does TNT regular load last?
- 8 Can I transfer my load to another number?
- 9 What will you use to transfer a heavy load?
- 10 Can I transfer my Smart regular load to Paymaya?
- 11 How do I load data on my smart prepaid?
- 12 Can I share a load to other network?
- 13 What is WiFi direct transfer?
- 14 How do I use Smart free regular load?
- 15 How do I load a TNT Smart Load Card?
- 16 What is GIGA50 TNT?
- 17 How long does regular load last smart?
- 18 What is a regular load?
- 19 Is TNT and smart the same?
- 20 Can I share a load to Smart?
How do I send regular load on TNT?
How do I transfer a regular load?
Step1: On a Dial pad, type *143# from your phone. Step 2: Enter 4 to choose one from these options Share-A-Load/Promo/MB. Step 4: Enter the total amount which you want to load. Step 5: Enter the 10-digit receiver mobile number.
How can I convert regular load to GCash?
– Create an account for yourself and log in. – Select “Prepaid load to GCash” and Cash-in. – Fill in the Amount. – Once you confirm, you will receive a message confirming the conversion of the load to GCash.
Can I transfer Globe regular load to Smart Related Questions
How do I transfer regular load to prepaid WiFi?
1. To load your Home Prepaid WiFi using regular load, go to the nearest store that offers Globe AutoLoadMax. 2. Choose your desired Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi Promo and give your 11-digit prepaid Wi-Fi number located on the back of your modem (for example, 09662756289).
How do you load regular TNT 50?
To register, make sure you have at least ₱50 load balance and that’s the only requirement. Just text GIGA50 and send to 4545. You do not need a ₱1 maintaining balance to keep on using the promo until it expires or all data is used.
How long does TNT regular load last?
Load worth ₱10 or lower shall be used within three days, while prepaid credits more than ₱300 may last up to four months.
Can I transfer my load to another number?
To share a load, text PASALOAD
What will you use to transfer a heavy load?
Heavy loads need to be moved efficiently and safely. That’s where rigging comes in. Rigging is the process of attaching ropes, chains, or other devices to objects to move them. It is used in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, and transportation.
Can I transfer my Smart regular load to Paymaya?
For Smart Money account holders transferring money to Maya, go to Smart Money SIM Menu and select “transfer”. Select “others”. Enter the amount, your WPIN, then click SEND.
How do I load data on my smart prepaid?
Head on to my.smart.com.ph on your browser. Log in to your My Smart account. Under Prepaid Balance, select Reload. Click your desired load denomination from the Smart Load catalog and click Select. To continue, click Yes, Proceed.
Transferring credit or packages from one network subscriber to another can get done using two simple procedures. Type PASALOAD
What is WiFi direct transfer?
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Wi-Fi Direct® enables Wi-Fi devices to connect directly to each other, making it simple and convenient to print, share, sync, play games, and display content to another device. Wi-Fi Direct devices connect to one another without joining a traditional home, office, or public network.
How do I use Smart free regular load?
Using your new SMART Pinoy SIM, text FREELOAD
How do I load a TNT Smart Load Card?
To reload Smart Prepaid, dial 1510 and press send. To reload Talk ‘N Text, dial 1511 and press send.
What is GIGA50 TNT?
With Doble GIGA Video+ 50, TNT customers have 2 GB open access per day for all sites and apps, and 2 GB per day for video apps YouTube, iWanTFC, Cignal Play and NBA TV – perfect for their daily dose of saya from watching celebrity vlogs, hit series and movies, and sports content.
How long does regular load last smart?
Account Validity When your account balance reaches zero (0), you are given 180 days to reload to keep your account active. During this period, you can continue to receive incoming calls and text messages as well as make outgoing collect calls and calls to toll-free numbers.
What is a regular load?
How big is a load of laundry? You have a medium or regular load if the drum is around half full, for a large load you’ll have to fill it until three-quarters full, and if you have even more laundry to do, fill it up until you can fit your palm between the wall of the drum and your clothes.
Is TNT and smart the same?
TNT (formerly known as Piltel, Mobiline, Phone Pal, and still unofficially known as Talk ‘N Text) is a cellular service of Smart Communications in the Philippines.
Pasaload is a service that allows Smart subscribers to pass on prepaid load/credits for as low as P2 to Smart Prepaid, TNT or Smart Bro Prepaid numbers. Text 11-digit mobile number of the recipient (space) amount, then send it to 808.